Baked Oatmeal With Berries
Looking for something to serve a few friends for breakfast or need an addition to your weekly morning meals? This baked oatmeal will hit the spot! You can make this ahead of time or the morning of…and will last you a few days for sure. Loaded with healthy fiber, carbs and some protein, this is one delicious alternative that you must try!
Let me know how you like the oatmeal…would love to hear back from you!
BAKED OATMEAL WITH BERRIES
- ¼ cup ghee or clarified butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups of non dairy milk
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- ¾ cup mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with a non stick oil
- Combine oats, nuts, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter, milk, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Fold in the berries gently.
- Mix until combined and spread evenly in the baking dish.
- Bake until golden brown for about 35-45 minutes.
Want more health and beauty advice? Sign up here for ZoHealthy in your inbox.