- 12 organic eggs
- organic egg whites (if needed to top off at end)
- splash of almond or coconut milk (optional)
- 4 slices of turkey bacon (I prefer Willshire farm) chopped up
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- any other veggies, such as zucchini, squash, broccoli, butternut squash, etc.
- sprinkle of Daiya cheese or a low fat cheese of choice
- salt and pepper
- Mix the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into silicone cups in a muffin pan that serves 12.
- Fill about ¾ full.
- In a sautee pan, cook up the veggies, or roast them in advance.
- Add in the mixture of veggies to each muffin, then top with the cheese if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper, and bake for 30 minutes or until browned at 350 degrees.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freeze to last longer! Enjoy!
Want more health and beauty advice? Sign up here for ZoHealthy in your inbox.