Happy Spring! I think it’s finally here, right?!! I have so much to share with you today, so here goes…. If you’re anything like me and love chocolate, you’ll love these zucchini brownies. They are super simple to make and really delicious (well, at least I think so!) You may have seen my post on IG or FB, but just in case you missed it, read on for the details and recipe!
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup low calorie maple syrup such as sugar free Choc Zero
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp Lilly’s dark chocolate chips
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line and 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray or us a 12 cup muffin pan with silicone liners
- Grate the zucchini on the smallest blade so that the pieces are small and use a colander to drain.
- After draining, roll the zucchini in paper towel to get all excess water out and place in a bowl.
- Add coconut butter, oil, eggs, syrup and vanilla to the zucchini.
- Now add almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool down and enjoy!
For an extra:
You can melt more of the chocolate chips and drizzle on top of the cooled down brownie, add some chopped walnuts and enjoy!
Want more health and beauty advice? Sign up here for ZoHealthy in your inbox.