Now that the world has started to open up a bit more, traveling is coming back and I couldn’t be more excited! I love traveling, but it’s hard to deny that being on the go and away from home can make it hard to stick to your healthy habits. This is why I’ve really solidified my travel routine over the years so that I can enjoy doing what I love AND still feel good. Say goodbye to dry skin and feeling sluggish on vacation.
My Healthy Traveling Tips:
- Always bring your own snacks!
- Moon Juice crackers, turkey/beef jerky & flackers crackers are a few of my favorites
- Nick’s Sticks
- Fast Bar – Click that link and use promo Code FB15 to receive your discount
- Uplift cookie – Click that link and use promo code ZOHEALTHY for 10% off anything on our site (aside from the cookie sample pack)
- Pique tea – Click that link to receive up to 15% off + free shipping on the immune support bundles!
- Bring exercise clothes and make time for movement … hotel gym, long walk or run!
- Look at menus and pick what you’re ordering beforehand!
- Drink lots of water and make sure to take vitamins (especially probiotics)
- Essential oils (I like Doterra lavender for sleep and DigestZen if I’ve overindulged a little)
Favorite Beauty Products for Traveling:
- Gee beauty makeup (clean sweep makeup wipe) and assorted makeup products
- Tammy Fender tangerine and geranium body cream, quintessential serum & epi-peel scrub
- Essence of Vali sleep bath and massage oil for sleep
- Barbara Sturm sun drops and face cream
- Quartz jade roller and mini dry brush
- Elemis collagen rose cleansing balm
- Kilian Straight to Heaven Extreme perfume
- Stoney Clover Lane makeup case (not a product, I just love!)
Hope you enjoy trying these products out. I’d love to hear what you think of them once you’ve tried them.