Is one of your New Year’s resolutions to eat cleaner in 2021?
Here’s one of my favorite recipes from The Tahini Goddess (with a few small Audrey changes ) that’s healthy and will make you FEEL good after you eat it! (no more food guilt in 2021!) My entire family enjoys this meal, especially in the summer, but such a great meal for any time of year.
A note on a few of the ingredients, I think EVERYONE has heard of Palmini because it’s such a staple in my diet but in case you don’t know what it is, it’s pasta made from Hearts of Palm! Try it, with great seasoning, like my new favorite Jennifer Fisher Salts, you can barely tell the difference from traditional noodles.
- 1 bag of Palmini
- 1 Jar of Tonnino tuna in water
- 1 cup of butter lettuce or lettuce of choice
- 1 Tbsp of The Tahini Goddess Tzatziki tahini
- 1 Tbsp of The Tahini Goddess Caesar tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp of spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp Jennifer Fisher salt
- Herbs or sprouts for garnish
- Follow Palmini instructions, rinse and dry completely.
- Combine tuna with tahini, lemon, mustard, and salt & pepper and mix til combined.
- In your salad bowl, start my layering your greens, then Palmini pasta, then tuna salad and garnish with anything else you’d like!
- Feel free to add olive oil, vinegar, or more lemon juice on top!
Let me know what you think!