Are you wanting to visit the Hamptons, but never know where to go or what to do? I love the Hamptons, so I thought I’d share with you my Hamptons Guide with my Top Favorite Spots in the Hamptons. Enjoy!
- 75 Main Restaurant & Lounge
- Sant Ambroeus – Gelato
- The Golden Pear Cafes – I don’t know what it is, but they have the best iced tea!
- Le Charlot – french cruisine
Shops on Main Street are amazing, but some of my fav’s:
A great place for outside breakfast on gravel patio Hampton Coffee Company. They have great iced cappuccino, and offer take out as well.
Water Mill- Bridge Hampton
- Topping Rose House – The only full-service luxury hotel in the Hamptons, Topping Rose is a renovated 19th century mansion and estate where traditional architecture, contemporary design and modern comforts come together
- Pierre’s is owned by Pierre Weber, a 5th generation baker. They’re open for breakfast, Lunch or Brunch and dinner, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Almond Restaurant & Bar – committed to straight forward, locally sourced cuisine.
Yes, even when I’m in the Hamptons, I still have a workout routine. And you should too.
- Soul Cycle
- Isaac Boots – Go to Isaac Boots for an amazing workout! Its a must!
Wölffer Estate Vineyard – The most beautiful winery…a must see!
- Le Bilboquet
- Dopo la Spiaggia (also located in East Hampton)
- Tutto ilgiorno – few locations
- Sag Town – coffee and lite bites, so good!
- Provisions Natural Foods – amazing health food store!
Shopping – SO many great shops, here are just a few fav’s
- Urban Zen
- Loves Shack Fancy
- Onda Beauty – most amazing skin care salon
- Cittanuova – in town, grab lunch while shopping
- Nick and Tonis – iconic restaurant
- Bostwicks Chowder House – casual, beach like and yummy
- Babettes Restaurant – clean food
- Ehp Resort and Marina
- Carissas Bakery
- Moby’s Market – farmers market
Shopping – Shopping is plentiful! Here are just a few fav’s, more unusual boutiques
- Wölffer Kitchen
- La Fondita
- Amber Waves – beautiful farmers market
And if you’re a coffee lover, drop into Jacks Stir Brew
- Harvest On Fort Pond
- Grey Lady
- La Fin Kitchen
- The Surf Lodge
- Gurney’s Resorts
- Round Swamp Farm
- Bluestone Lane Coffee
Shopping – Mostly “beach” stores but a couple cute ones:
Best Farm Stand and prepared meals, a few locations:
If I had to narrow this Hamptons Guide down to just my Top 10, I’d have to go with:
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard: https://www.wolffer.com/
- Topping Rose House: https://www.toppingrosehouse.com/
- The Golden Pear Cafe: https://www.goldenpearcafe.com/
- Provisions Natural Foods Market: https://www.provisionsnaturalfoods.com/sagharbor.php
- Duryea’s Lobster Deck: https://duryeas.com/
- Hampton Coffee Company: https://hamptoncoffeecompany.com/locations/southampton/
- Sagtown: https://www.sagtown.com/
- Tutto il Giorno: https://tuttoilgiorno.com/
- Botanica Bazaar: https://www.botanicabazaar.com/
- SoulCycle: https://www.soul-cycle.com/studios/ny-bridgehampton/
If you visit the Hamptons, I’d love to hear your favorite places there too! Share a comment below.