You know how much I rave about Pique Tea, and I just had to share this recipe that will nourish you. Here’s a Pique Hibiscus Strawberry Latte recipe that will get your skin glowing.
I’ve been drinking their Hibiscus Beauty Elixir for awhile, but this is such a fun way to drink it with amazing benefits including:
- Anthocyanins: these antioxidants help fight off oxidative stress that contributes to aging skin
- Myricetin: this nutrient helps slow the rate at which your body breaks down collagen and elastin (both essential for skin firmness)
- Vitamin C: essential to your body’s ability to produce collagen.
- 1 cup ripe strawberries (tops removed)
- 1 Tbsp Monkfruit, Stevia or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 sachet Hibiscus Beauty Elixir
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries (to use for topping)
- Combine strawberries, sweetener and water in blender until smooth.
- Transfer to saucepan and heat until hot, not boiling.
- Turn heat off and whisk in Hibiscus tea crystals.
- Transfer to small jar and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut milk.
- Add chopped strawberries for topping and enjoy!
This is definitely a must try so let me know if you do!